Operational Service Representative with French and English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Operational Service Representative with French and English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Advanced French and English level
• Business Education, Customer Service Experience (min 1 year)
• Have an understanding of Technical Products, Radiology and Digital
• Experience in Microsoft Office Package, SIEBEL and SAP
• Knowledge of Lotus Notes, Access and other databases
• Attention to Detail
• Telesales Capabilities
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Answer all questions and inquires from dealer and dentist, mainly administrative and operational.
• Processing of Dealer Orders (Order Input, Product Availability Checks, Order Confirmations, Price Letter, APP’s etc.) in a timely and qualitatively compliant fashion
• Documentation and tracking of all requests in SIEBEL
• Respect and reach the targets set by the Organization (e.g. Service Level)
• Cooperation with credit department on Invoicing (Billing Verification, Credits, Commercial Invoices etc.)
• Cooperation with logistics on delivery tracking, warehouse and transportation claims and returns organization
• Cooperation with DSEs and DSMs; share of information on important customer/process issues
• Response to Dealer Queries (Order Status, Delivery Schedule, Billing Discrepancies, Credit Changes etc.)