This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Network Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
The Network Specialist’s role will include but not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Work with the Solution Architect, Application workload teams, Cloud Platform teams, Project Managers and Communications Service Providers to Implement, Configure and Test Network Solution Designs
• Install, configure and support network components (i.e. Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, Checkpoint, Vyatta Firewall, VMWare NSX), LANs, WANS, network segments
• Network automation with puppet
• Working with different DevOps tools: Sensu, Elastic & Kibana, Kubernetes etc.
• Perform network incident resolution
• Perform network problem resolution and root cause analysis
• Analyzes problems and suggests infrastructure solutions involving network technology, methodology, process, tools and solution components
• Perform infrastructure changes: Adds, Deletes, Changes to client connectivity, network capacity (i.e. bandwidth upgrades), inter-geo connectivity
• Evaluate and modify system's performance
• Proactively determine improvement points for network in scope
• Document the network solution; create and maintain “as-built drawings”
• Maintain integrity of the network and security
• Assist on perform annual Security re-certifications
• Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration
• Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services
• Maintain network servers such as VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems, etc.
• Works effectively with other team members to understand project needs in order to implement network infrastructure solutions to meet those needs. Works with team members, including customer, subcontractor personnel and other personnel to achieve the team's technical and schedule goals
• Working time: Monday to Friday; Working hours: 09:00-18:00 + on call availability outside business hours
• Knowledge and experience with networking technologies such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, Spanning Tree, EIGRP, OSPF, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, QoS, Fibre Channel, BGP is required
• Demonstrated experience installing, configuring, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting an enterprise-class network infrastructure
• Understands, manages, and troubleshoots IT security architectures involving fire-wall/VPN, Intrusion detection/ prevention, authorization/authentication, network traffic management, network access control, and threat identification and mitigation systems
• Understanding of enterprise class networking technologies from vendors such as Cisco/Juniper/Brocade/Checkpoint
• Basic understanding of Virtualization (VMware) and Linux
• Ability to evaluate Network and Network Components Performance
• Understanding of Monitoring and Management Tools
• CCNA certification or equivalent with other vendors such as Juniper/ Brocade
• Ability to structure, draft and review technical documentation
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team
• Should act as a role model
• Willingness to learn new things
• Extremely flexible if workflow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Team player
• A very positive attitude towards life
• Highly motivated
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills