Campaigns Assistant (Fashion Days)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile eMAG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Campaigns Assistant (Fashion Days) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
La eMAG, avansam rapid si ne place ceea ce facem. Daca esti pasionat de job-ul tau, fie ca oferi consultanta unui client sau scrii o linie de cod, si tintesti sus, atunci locul tau este in echipa noastra.
Iti oferim cele mai bune programe de dezvoltare pentru a-ti imbunatati atat aptitudinile soft cat si cele specifice activitatii tale, dar tu decizi ce vrei sa inveti si incotro vrei sa mergi. Posibilitatile sunt nelimitate.
Stim ca beneficiile sunt importante, de aceea iti oferim o gama variata. Si pentru ca ne place sa impartasim, la inceputul calatoriei tale in eMAG iti oferim un curs gratuit de e-commerce ca sa te acomodezi. :)
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- Excel – medium/advanced;
- English – advanced;
- Intelligent and creative, intuitive, curious;
- Modern and young in spirit, behavior and lifestyle; free-thinking;
- A willingness to learn, develop and adapt through an agile business model;
- Creative and communicative;
- Working well within a team.
- Arranges and manages the content display on the Fashion Days websites & apps (shop menu, homepage banners, product selections, special banners, widgets etc.);
- Monitors daily traffic and sales performance of the product campaigns / sales events;
- Creates product campaigns/sales events using online merchandising platforms, based on the Commercial Planning;
- Relates with the Commercial & Merchandising departments regarding the Commercial - Planning, future campaigns and events;
- Relates with the Visual department & Copywriters/translators regarding the visual materials required for the websites & apps;
- Works together with the other marketing sub-teams for an integrated marketing plan and delivers all necessary data related to campaigns performance;
- Works with the IT/User Experience departments for developments of the website tools and platforms;
- Depending on the unit’s current activity, the employee will perform any other tasks assigned by management, depending on his/her’s professional skills.