Technician Support IT – Level 1
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
The goal of this position is to help SG EBS end-users to properly work within SG environments from IT perspective.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Technical SPOC for SG EBS employees;
- Create, delete, modify or reactivate accounts and or accesses for business and operational applications;
- Remote Desktop Technical Support or On Site Support as per company’s business need;
- Hardware, software and network support;
- Propose and implement the best and quickest solution for a IT request and/or incident;
- Coordinate all actions with the user and with each impacted local support team;
- Participate to Knowledge Management Process;
- Improve IT processes as per business needs.
A little about You:
- You have expertise in using Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft AD;
- You have experience with Microsoft Office package (Excel, Outlook), VPN, SSO Security, VMWARE, CITRIX, SharePoint, Share drive;
- You are client oriented;
- You have good relationship and communication skills.
We also value:
- Good working knowledge of English, French is a plus;
- Knowledge of TOIP Telephony/ Virtual Machines/ Printing solutions/Windows environment/Internet Protocol.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses);
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.sgebs.com/career/