General Ledger Analyst with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Total Global Services Bucharest active
View all jobs General Ledger Analyst with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Total Global Services Bucharest, the newest Shared Service Center in Bucharest delivers services for 3 main accounting processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) to Total Group affiliates across 3 business lines (Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Services) in more than 50 countries spread over 3 continents.
Total Group is world’s fourth-largest Oil and Gas Company, as well as a major integrated player in the Global Solar Industry. Backed by nearly a century of history we discover, produce, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
Energy is central to a series of future challenges. Everywhere in the world, Total's employees are helping to make energy better. Joining us means joining a human and collective endeavor in which the corporate culture and each person's experience and inventiveness come together to make our group successful and build a responsible energy future.
At Total, your talent can, if you wish, take you further than you can imagine.
What we are looking for:
University graduate, Economics studies represent an advantage
Minimum 3 years previous experience in General Ledger required
SAP Know how is mandatory
Good level of German language and a good level of English is needed
Previous experience in delivering technical trainings and knowledge transfer experience is a plus
We are looking for passionate people, with good analytical, planning and organizing skills.
Problem solving and result orientation are two major competencies required.
What you will do:
• Post fixed assets additions, disposals, transfers and depreciation in SAP
• Post period-end provision entries according to instructions
• Process bank statement posting and bank account reconciliation
• Upload payroll and social charges files and reconcile with SAP and match payments with total payroll and social charges amounts
• Control loan request form completeness and accuracy, post loan in SAP, initiate payments schedule and prepare loan summary and repayment entries
• Prepare revaluation report and post revaluation entries
• Prepare rule-based entries proposal and submit for approval and post manual journal entries
• Prepare initial account reconciliation with current documentation and propose adjustments and post when necessary
• Apply closing schedule timeline and perform corresponding tasks
• Gas station accounting – booking and reconciliation