General Ledger Analyst with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Total Global Services Bucharest active.
Vezi toate job-urile General Ledger Analyst with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Total Global Services Bucharest, the newest Shared Service Center in Bucharest delivers services for 3 main accounting processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) to Total Group affiliates across 3 business lines (Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Services) in more than 50 countries spread over 3 continents.
Total Group is world’s fourth-largest Oil and Gas Company, as well as a major integrated player in the Global Solar Industry. Backed by nearly a century of history we discover, produce, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
Energy is central to a series of future challenges. Everywhere in the world, Total's employees are helping to make energy better. Joining us means joining a human and collective endeavor in which the corporate culture and each person's experience and inventiveness come together to make our group successful and build a responsible energy future.
At Total, your talent can, if you wish, take you further than you can imagine.
What we are looking for:
University graduate, Economics studies represent an advantage
Minimum 3 years previous experience in General Ledger required
SAP Know how is mandatory
Good level of German language and a good level of English is needed
Previous experience in delivering technical trainings and knowledge transfer experience is a plus
We are looking for passionate people, with good analytical, planning and organizing skills.
Problem solving and result orientation are two major competencies required.
What you will do:
• Post fixed assets additions, disposals, transfers and depreciation in SAP
• Post period-end provision entries according to instructions
• Process bank statement posting and bank account reconciliation
• Upload payroll and social charges files and reconcile with SAP and match payments with total payroll and social charges amounts
• Control loan request form completeness and accuracy, post loan in SAP, initiate payments schedule and prepare loan summary and repayment entries
• Prepare revaluation report and post revaluation entries
• Prepare rule-based entries proposal and submit for approval and post manual journal entries
• Prepare initial account reconciliation with current documentation and propose adjustments and post when necessary
• Apply closing schedule timeline and perform corresponding tasks
• Gas station accounting – booking and reconciliation