Junior Accounts Payable with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Total Global Services Bucharest active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Accounts Payable with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Total Global Services Bucharest, the newest Shared Service Center in Bucharest delivers services for 3 main accounting processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) to Total Group affiliates across 3 business lines (Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Services) in more than 50 countries spread over 3 continents.
Total Group is world’s fourth-largest Oil and Gas Company, as well as a major integrated player in the Global Solar Industry. Backed by nearly a century of history we discover, produce, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
Energy is central to a series of future challenges. Everywhere in the world, Total's employees are helping to make energy better. Joining us means joining a human and collective endeavor in which the corporate culture and each person's experience and inventiveness come together to make our group successful and build a responsible energy future.
At Total, your talent can, if you wish, take you further than you can imagine.
What we are looking for
University graduate, Economics studies represent an advantage
Previous experience in Accounts Payable or other accounting process is a plus
SAP Know how is a plus
Good level of French language and a good level of English is needed
We are looking for passionate people, with good analytical, planning and organizing skills.
Problem solving and result orientation are two major competencies required.
What you will do:
• Process Accounts Payable documents with and without reference to system PO in ERP system (SAP), manual PO and non-PO transaction
• Process payment upon Affiliate’s payment requests, including urgent or advance payments, which includes validate the request, ensuring the request has been approved
• Create & update vendor master data in ERP System (SAP).
• Prepare vendor reconciliation periodically and assist in the resolution of invoice discrepancies with finance function of Affiliates
• Process employees’ system and manual claims and advances, which includes checking and verification of these payment requests against supporting documents
• Conduct data entry of accounting entries into the system and ensure data integrity, perform reconciliation of intercompany/related party accounts according to an agreed schedule and posting of any adjustments in the system to resolve the discrepancies where necessary.