Credit Analyst (legal entities)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Blom Bank France SA Paris, Romania Branch active
View all jobs Credit Analyst (legal entities) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
We aim to be the Employer of choice wherever we operate. With us, you build a career in one of the world’s most challenging business environments. We believe our people are a source of competitive advantage and therefore we invest in our employees’ training and development.
Now, the largest and best bank in Lebanon with the highest financial strength rating according to international specialized institutions, BLOM BANK FRANCE SA PARIS, ROMANIA BRANCH is looking for professionals to join our team in HEAD OFFICE - Bucharest.
- University degree (economics degree, accounting specialization, preferred);
- Previous minimum experience of 1-2 years, in banking (legal entities’ analysis) and/or leasing companies/audit/accounting companies
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting, cash flow/projections analysis;
- Good capacity of analysis and synthesis of financial information;
- English (written and spoken) – very good level;
- Good communication skills; written and verbal presentation skills required;
- Familiar with Moody’s system would be an advantage;
- Flexibility / adaptability / stress resistance / team work/fast learner.
- Very good opportunity for young graduates committed for a long term contract.
- Receives the relevant documentation from the applicant and analyzes all the support documents of the credit file;
- Performs all necessary investigations on the client/group;
- Inputs the financials in the bank’s internal system;
- Drafts the credit application for all kind of facilities granted to legal entities using the bank’s standard form as per the internal procedures;
- Reviews the applications received from the agencies;
- When needed, visits the clients together with the RM/Head of Corporate;
- Prepares any other internal reports as per the hierarchical superior requests;
- Applies thoroughly the internal norms of the bank in its work.
- Reporting: Analyst reports to the Head of Credit department
- The position is based in Bucharest (Head Office), blvd. Unirii no. 66, Sector 3