Junior Front End Developer - Visma
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Jobs from top companies in Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Front End Developer - Visma active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Junior Frontend developer
Visma makes businesses more efficient, through offerings of software, outsourcing services, commerce solutions, retail IT-solutions, and IT-related projects and consulting. We simplify and digitalize core business processes within the private and public sector customers in Northern Europe utilize our products and services, and an additional use us as a hosting partner.
We seek a talented Frontend Developer to join the Sales Automation team in Sibiu. Our team is responsible to design and implement automated solutions to support sales and contract handling for our company. The team members are located in Norway, Sweden and Romania, with English as working language. We host our applications in the public cloud, and we follow agile methodologies closely collaborating with our customers and stakeholders.
As a Frontend Developer your primary task would be to implement interactive web pages on the top of our applications that our customers can use to purchase and to manage their subscriptions. We expect you to make sure these applications look outstanding from any browsers and mobile devices. You’d be also responsible to follow the design and usability requirements of Visma. As our deployment pipeline is highly automated, writing and maintaining automated UI tests will also be part of your daily work. Furthermore, as a member of the service delivery team, you’d be able to participate in our planning sessions and able to provide feedback to continuously improve our processes.
- Design and implement dynamic web pages
- Writing unit tests to verify whether functionality fulfils the requirements
- Closely collaborate with UX designers, backend developers and testers to create great assets
We believe that you have:
- University degree in computer science
- Solid understanding of web development
- Firm Understanding of Web Services and dynamic web applications (REST, AJAX)
- Fluent English skills
- Acquaintance with Java/J2EE is a plus
- Committed to good user experience
- Team spirit and excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Well-structured and quality focused attitude
We will offer you:
- An exciting position in an international working environment (R&D community of 600+ employees)
- You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled team
- We offer you a creative working environment and the latest technologies and tools
- Good opportunities for career development in a large international company
- Competitive terms and conditions
- International travels for trainings and workshops
- Access to company apartments in Spain and France