Continental - Engineering Trainee Program (ETP)
Every Super Hero has a Start, So Start with us in Sibiu_R&D
Are you a person who is willing to learn and give his best?
Are you passionate about programming, microcontrollers and electronics?
If you can identify yourself in the questions above we have a solution for you! - A program for those who have basic technical knowledge and want to develop a career in the Automotive domain.
What will you be doing?
- You will participate in training sessions sustained by dedicated trainers about programming, microcontrollers and electronics;
- You will apply all the knowledge gained from the trainings in one of our laboratories.
- University degree (graduates / last year students);
- Basic technical knowledge required (software, hardware, microcontrollers, electronics);
- Good writing, reading and speaking English;
- Good communication skills, willing to learn;
- Initiative and quality orientation, with focus on delivering results.
We will do our best so you can be your best!
Your environment is important to us – so we make sure your team is beyond cool.
Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
- Pay for Performance;
- Relocation Package;
- Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
- Personalized Development & Training Programs;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
- Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
- Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
- Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
- Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania
In the time frame 1999 - 2016, Continental invested around € 1.2 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 18.200 colleagues by the end of 2016 and will hire this year about 1.500 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu
Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.