Presales /Technical Consultant - Paid Internship
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our 12 months Internship Program. Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
Our internship program will consist of on boarding trainings, one-to-one coaching with buddy assignments and interaction with interns in 13 different countries across the Central Eastern Europe and Middle East Africa. Interns will have the chance to be sole owner of certain critical daily operations, as well as taking part in long term projects.
We are looking for sales/sales support oriented candidate to focus on the regional market to promote our solutions with different activities like: solution design, technical presentations, event participation, trainings etc.
What will you do on a daily basis
• Participation in solution design of the DataCenter infrastructure based on the HPE storage portfolio. More info on the portfolio can be found on this link
• Communicates with HPE in Romania
• Launches and drives product and solution marketing activities, presentations, demonstration, trainings and proof of concepts.
• Analyses ongoing competitive positioning and provides feedback to Regional Business Unit on product offering, positioning, and pricing strategy
• Support regional channel teams and enabling distributors & resellers – by right communication, document translation, social media enablement etc
The profile we are looking for
• High achievers who are enrolled in university and perusing a Bachelor or Master Degree, IT / Electrical Engineering fields, final year preferred
• Fluency in English, local language required
• General administrative, reporting or project support related experience is preferable
• Very good communication and presentation skills, ability to present in front of large audience
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
• Strong interests in working in IT industry
• Technical understanding of Data Centre Infrastructure and Storage technology, Backup solutions, Storage Area Network – Advantage
- Great company culture and colleagues
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
- Access to various trainings and unlimited options for development
- Part time/ full time options with flexible starting hours
- Opportunity to learn from the best managers
- 12 months employment
HPE provides flexibility and control of technology, processes and people. HPE prepares for a world where everything computes – the Internet of Things – The Intelligent Edge HPE leads in the Digital transformation which is disrupting every industry HPE creates value for enterprises of all sizes HPE provides continuous business innovation