Finance Trainee - Unilever Future Leaders Programme
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Unilever active
View all jobs Finance Trainee - Unilever Future Leaders Programme active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS
Analytical mindset? Business brain? Aspirations to become a FTSE 100 CFO? A career in Financial Management could be right for you.
We develop future Unilever leaders
The programme is designed to grow you into a manager within 3 years, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role.
Real tasks from the first day
You will work across local, regional and global teams. We are trusted advisors right across the business and you’ll be in the thick of influencing strategy and investment decisions from day one. You will be making decisions that directly determine the future of our brands, the way we work with our customers and how we run our supply chain.
- Graduate in Master Degree (not longer than 12 months after graduation) or student of last year
- Fluently communicating in English
- Having first job experience (e.g. gained during internships)
- Having high level of analytical skills
- Open for international assignments (within European region)
- Customer and consumer oriented
- Enthusiastic and creative
You will also need to be flexible about where you are based during your time on the scheme as your rotations could be based at different business units across Europe/CEE.
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- An annual bonus based on personal and business performance
- Employee Shop
- Private medical care
- Access to sport, leisure and numerous on-site facilities