Do you speak French? We have the perfect jobs for you!
Suntem compania de resurse umane care identifică, integrează și administrează eficient personalul de care au nevoie clienții români și internaționali. La noi vei găsi nu doar oportunități de muncă, ci și susținerea morală de care poate mai ai nevoie pentru a prinde curaj. Vom fi lângă tine în timpul interviului cu angajatorul și vom păstra o comunicare transparentă pe toată durata procesului de recrutare.
Nu uita: Jobul ideal este locul de întâlnire al candidaților și companiilor care se potrivesc, iar noi știm să creăm astfel de locuri de întâlnire.
What are we looking for?
- French speakers, B2 level minimum. This is mandatory for all our roles and if you also have a good level of English, it’s just perfect!
- You will be part of great, multicultural teams so it’s important to be a team player and open-minded person.
- Most of our positions are customer oriented so we value customer management skills and problem-solving attitude.
- Some of our roles imply technical skills (software and hardware). So, technical skills are also highly appreciated.
The jobs we offer:
If you are passionate about IT troubleshooting and like to be in the spotlight, we have the perfect job for you. You will be the single point of contact, for your client in different IT matters: hardware, software or network issues. You will be in contact with your client over the e-mail, phone, chat or ticketing platform.
You will also learn how to coordinate incident resolutions with colleagues from Level 2 and Level 3 support teams.
Mandatory for this role: min B2 level of French, technical skills/previous IT support experience
Location: near Pipera metro station
Procurement (junior roles)
This role is a key link between your clients and their providers, as you will oversee the process of supplies delivery. For this role, we appreciate great negotiating skills and market awareness.
You will process & book the purchasing requisitions, purchase orders, materials catalogues, delivery notes, goods receipts and other procurement documents.
Mandatory for this role: min B2 level of French, dynamic and fast learning attitude
Location: near Grozavesti metro station
How about being in contact with medical staff around the world and offering them a valuable support in technical/software matters? In this role you will offer level 1 or 2 technical support to medical staff working in France or other francophones countries.
You don’t need a lot of experience; the Company will offer you a complete and professional training and senior colleagues will guide you all the way.
Mandatory for this role: min B2 level of French, technical skills;
Location: near Promenada Mall
- Very good basic salary
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical insurance in best clinics in Romania
- Professional training provided by experts
- Great chance to develop your career
- Performance bonus for some projects
- Various discounts (transportation tickets, internal holidays , sport activities , learning activities, etc.)