Windows System Administrator
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Proven experience in desktop virtualization techologies
• In-depth Knowledge on client, server and desktop virtualization software, with focus on Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop. Vmware and MS Hyper-V would be aplus, but not mandatory.
• Scripting – Microsoft Shell and PowerShell
• Advanced desktop administration skills in Windows Environment
• Advanced network administration in Windows environments (Windows Services, TCP IP, RDS)
• Linux knowledge and Internet Services are a plus
• Citrix Desktop and/or Vmware desktop certifications would be a plus
• Storage solutions used for virtualization.
• Able to communicate at sufficient technical levels and detail any steps taken to reproduce a problem
• Strong communication skills and experience interacting with other teams throughout product life cycles
• Citrix and/or VMware virtual infrastructure administration
• AD administration, including setting and debugging of GPOs and AD Policies
• Virtual security solution administration
• Administration of dedicated VPN line, HDC – DT
• Installation/configuration/delivery in the mentioned area of expertise