Technical Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with more than 3500 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Network Operations, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our
The Technology vertical encompasses everything from Solution Architecture, Product Development to delivery and operations, including Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world!
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Experience on managing Voice Core Projects
• Exceptional track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery of projects
• Experience of managing multiple and complex projects across full lifecycle of product development
• Extensive experience of project management in international matrix environments
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• All aspects of Project Management including scope definition, detailed project planning, financial management, building and managing international matrix teams and stakeholder management.
• Ensure adherence to the project governance framework process. Able to demonstrate best practice in all aspects of project management.
• Accurate progress reporting and issue/risk management with timely and effective escalation
• Engagement and management of numerous external third parties alongside internal matrix team