Internship Program in Finance Department
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DXC Technology active
View all jobs Internship Program in Finance Department active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we have 170,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
The Finance team at DXC Technology provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting.
Our world-class talent is our driver of change, working alongside clients to help them transform for the future, without breaking what works. Our talent is augmented by an alliance of leading technology companies.
Description of the Internship program:
- Program period : 9-12 months, starting with July, 1st, 2018
- Active involvement in Collections team – executing daily collections strategies, preparing and sending statements of account when necessary
- Resolve issues related to customer payment on delinquent accounts, negotiate and ensure payment from customer
- Collect the debts of customers of a customers’ portfolio; make sure that the debts are received by DXC and that all customer’s payment difficulties are solved; maintain a good relation with the customers.
- English is a must, any other language is a plus (French, Spanish, Italian, German etc)
- Customer service skills
- Open attitude towards learning & feedback
- Team spirit
- Economics/ Financial background is a plus