Billings Supervisor – English & French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Billings Supervisor – English & French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common purpose. What matters to you, it matters to us, equally. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and we’re here to work with you side by side.
Globally, we are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world, but here in Bucharest, within our Financial Shared Services Centre (FSSC), we only focus on building your career, while providing financial support to the SNC-Lavalin colleagues worldwide.
Our team is constantly growing and exciting openings are waiting for you! All you have to do is enjoy finance, communication and interaction with people around the world.
Why join SNC-Lavalin?
• Improve your language skills by interacting with native French and English speakers / access language courses
• Take real opportunities to boost your career in finance
• Enjoy flexible schedule, with day and evening shifts
• Receive motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin.
A journey where the purpose is present at all stages is our promise to you. Meet us!
Founded in 1911 and with offices in over 40 countries, SNC-Lavalin is a fully integrated professional services and project Management Company, covering a variety of industry sectors, including mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water, infrastructure and clean power. In many cases, SNC-Lavalin combines these services with its financing and operations & maintenance capability to provide a complete end-to-end project approach. Thus, the Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in Romania is the internal "unit" responsible for the execution and the handling of specific financial tasks.
This opportunity is addressed to those of you with a high leadership potential, strong motivation and a great teamwork spirit. If you gather all these skills, we would like to meet you – our opening might offer new perspective for your career path.
The Billings Supervisor role is part of the Billings Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Financial Shared Service Center based in Bucharest.
While covering the Billings Supervisor role, you will be assisting with the implementation and maintenance of the accounting systems, procedures and policies, while training and coordinating the assigned billing team (7-10 people). Moreover, you may be required to travel to our Canada offices for knowledge transfer / process improvements.
• Exposure to order-to-cash / AP / P2P processes
• Previous experience in coordinating projects / teams
• Accounting / finance educational / professional background
• Proficiency in English & French
• Experience working in a shared-services / outsourcing environment
Team player | Great leader | Customer oriented | Analytical | Attention to detail | Good communicator
• Establish work priorities and coordinate the assigned team
• Ensure a timely, efficient and accurate processing of all billings transactions
• Manage escalations / offer solutions
• Facilitate continuous improvement of processes
• Measure KPI’s to assess team performance and report achievements / development plans
• Implement new policies, procedures and systems
• Create strong relationships within the team / consolidate and promote teamwork
• Working Hours in 2 shifts: 10:00 - 19:00 and 13:00 - 22:00* Monday to Friday
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Team activities / Events / Fun @Work
• Wellness initiatives
• Learning and Development programs / Career opportunities
• CSR & Sports activities
• Friendly work environment
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin.
*5 mandatory evening shifts / month, with the possibility to extend to max. 10 evening shifts / month, according to your preferences (extra payment starting with the 6th evening shift).