Billings Supervisor – English & French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Billings Supervisor – English & French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
At SNC-Lavalin, we all have a common goal. What matters to you, also matters to us. You are talented and motivated, ready to explore where the future takes you and interested in pursuing a carrier in the finance and accounting fields? Come and join us! We will help you achieve your full potential.
Who we are
We are one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world having more thaemployees and offices in more than 100 countries. With over 100 years’ experience, our promise is to resolve complexities and bring integral solutions to life. We are holders of the long view. Our expertise touches every aspect of a project’s lifespan and we are committed to bringing value every step of the way. We develop solutions thought diligent and determined expertise, across sectors, divisions, and continents while being guided by our core values – Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation and Safety.
Here in Bucharest, we established our Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in 2014 and we are growing ever since. We are responsible for managing core finance processes such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash and Record-to-Report for the SNC-Lavalin entities in Canada and USA.
This opportunity is addressed to those of you with a high leadership potential, strong motivation and a great teamwork spirit. If you gather all these skills, we would like to meet you – our opening might offer new perspective for your career path.
The Billings Supervisor role is part of the Billings Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Financial Shared Service Center based in Bucharest.
While covering the Billings Supervisor role, you will be assisting with the implementation and maintenance of the accounting systems, procedures and policies, while training and coordinating the assigned billing team (7-10 people). Moreover, you may be required to travel to our Canada offices for knowledge transfer / process improvements.
• Exposure to order-to-cash / AP / P2P processes
• Previous experience in coordinating projects / teams
• Accounting / finance educational / professional background
• Proficiency in English & French
• Experience working in a shared-services / outsourcing environment
Team player | Great leader | Customer oriented | Analytical | Attention to detail | Good communicator
• Establish work priorities and coordinate the assigned team
• Ensure a timely, efficient and accurate processing of all billings transactions
• Manage escalations / offer solutions
• Facilitate continuous improvement of processes
• Measure KPI’s to assess team performance and report achievements / development plans
• Implement new policies, procedures and systems
• Create strong relationships within the team / consolidate and promote teamwork
• Working Hours in 2 shifts: 10:00 - 19:00 and 13:00 - 22:00* Monday to Friday
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
• Team activities / Events / Fun @Work
• Wellness initiatives
• Learning and Development programs / Career opportunities
• CSR & Sports activities
• Friendly work environment
• Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin.
*5 mandatory evening shifts / month, with the possibility to extend to max. 10 evening shifts / month, according to your preferences (extra payment starting with the 6th evening shift).