Accounts Receivable Accountant with Romanian – position based in Sofia, Bulgaria
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Coca-Cola HBC Romania active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Accountant with Romanian – position based in Sofia, Bulgaria active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Coca-Cola HBC România înseamnă o familie cu peste 1.500 de angajați, unită de un scop comun. Suntem o parte esențială a Coca-Cola HBC Group, cel mai mare îmbuteliator și partener al The Coca-Cola Company la nivel mondial. Misiunea noastră este de a aduce bucurie celor 595 de milioane de consumatori, grație unui portofoliu ce cuprinde peste 136 de branduri cu recunoaștere globală și locală, pentru momentele care contează cu adevărat, timp de 24 de ore pe zi, 7 zile din 7.
Reprezentăm o echipă cu adevărat puternică și talentată, care obține rezultate superioare datorită succeselor și învățării, zi de zi.
De peste 25 de ani, Coca Cola HBC România face ca excelența în operațiuni să fie un beneficiu pentru clienți, furnizori, consumatori și angajați.
Avem convingerea că oamenii noștri sunt ingredientul secret al Coca-Cola HBC.
We combine working for the brand with the greatest ever commercial success and making business according to unique set of values: authenticity, caring for people, performing as one, learning, excellence & winning with customers.
We are Coca-Cola Hellenic BSO - a part of Coca-Cola Hellenic Group, the leading European marketer, distributor, and producer of non-alcoholic refreshments and one of the world's largest Coca-Cola bottlers.
Our company is providing Finance and HR support to Coca-Cola Hellenic operations across Europe on the principle of quality, effectiveness and continuous improvement targeting service excellence.
If you are willing to join a company that wants to make a difference, contact us!
If you have:
• University degree in Finance, Economics or a business related subject
• Experience in Accounts Receivable and Credit management, preferably in FMCG company
• Fluency in English
• Fluency in Romanian
• Very good knowledge of accounting principles
• Experienced user of Microsoft applications and ERP systems. Knowledge of SAP would be considered an advantage
• Ability to work with strict and tight deadlines
• Action oriented, attention to detail and accuracy
• Very good customer service skills, problem analysis and problem solving skills
The company is looking to hire Accounts Receivable Accountant with Romanian language. If you join us, your Key Responsibilities will be:
• Accurate completing of customer accounts
• Ensuring that all receipts from customers are applied in a timely and accurate manner to their accounts, reconciliations are accurate and timely
• Ensuring the analysis of the Accounts Receivable ledger to provide for amounts, which are potentially at risk, in line with Corporate Bad Debt Accounting policy
• Applying incoming cash on time
• Preparing bad debt write off requests
• Being part of the energetic Coca-Cola family
• Working environment with organizational behavior based on openness, team work and informal relationships
• Knowledge and understanding of processes in dynamic corporate environment
• Independent and responsible work
• Employment in international company with built up tradition and strong and prestigious trade mark
• Motivational bonus scheme
• Opportunities for professional growth and development (Talent programs, development activities, trainings)
• Benefits: vouchers, health insurance, corporate discounts, multi-sport card, free company drinks and others
• Free company transportation