Accounts Receivable Accountant with Romanian – position based in Sofia, Bulgaria
Coca-Cola HBC Romania este cea mai mare companie din industria bauturilor si a doua cea mai mare din industria bunurilor de larg consum (FMCG), in plan local. Producem, imbuteliem local si distribuim in Romania si in zece alte tari din regiune bauturile din portofoliul Companiei Coca Cola. De asemenea, in Romania suntem cel mai mare exportator din industria bauturilor, cu o cota de aproape 30 de procente din toate exporturile de bauturi. Bauturile noastre sunt produse si imbuteliate in cele 3 fabrici pe care le detinem la nivel local in Ploiesti, Timisoara si Poiana Negrii. Cu o prezenta locala de peste 25 de ani, ne-am asumat un puternic angajament de a ne desfasura activitatea intr-un mod sustenabil, in interesul clientilor, furnizorilor, consumatorilor si angajatilor nostri. Coca Cola HBC, unul dintre cei mai mari imbuteliatori Coca Cola a fost numita in 2017, pentru al patrulea an consecutiv, lider al sustenabilitatii in industria bauturilor, conform clasamentului Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
In anul 2017, Coca-Cola HBC Romania a investit 7 milioane de euro la fabrica din Timisoara pentru a deschide o linie de imbuteliere doze de mare viteza, cu o capacitate maxima de productie de 90.000 de doze/ora. Noua linie de imbuteliere este cea mai rapida linie de imbuteliere de bauturi care exista in prezent pe piata din Romania si are un grad inalt de automatizare de ultima generatie.
We combine working for the brand with the greatest ever commercial success and making business according to unique set of values: authenticity, caring for people, performing as one, learning, excellence & winning with customers.
We are Coca-Cola Hellenic BSO - a part of Coca-Cola Hellenic Group, the leading European marketer, distributor, and producer of non-alcoholic refreshments and one of the world's largest Coca-Cola bottlers.
Our company is providing Finance and HR support to Coca-Cola Hellenic operations across Europe on the principle of quality, effectiveness and continuous improvement targeting service excellence.
If you are willing to join a company that wants to make a difference, contact us!
If you have:
• University degree in Finance, Economics or a business related subject
• Experience in Accounts Receivable and Credit management, preferably in FMCG company
• Fluency in English
• Fluency in Romanian
• Very good knowledge of accounting principles
• Experienced user of Microsoft applications and ERP systems. Knowledge of SAP would be considered an advantage
• Ability to work with strict and tight deadlines
• Action oriented, attention to detail and accuracy
• Very good customer service skills, problem analysis and problem solving skills
The company is looking to hire Accounts Receivable Accountant with Romanian language. If you join us, your Key Responsibilities will be:
• Accurate completing of customer accounts
• Ensuring that all receipts from customers are applied in a timely and accurate manner to their accounts, reconciliations are accurate and timely
• Ensuring the analysis of the Accounts Receivable ledger to provide for amounts, which are potentially at risk, in line with Corporate Bad Debt Accounting policy
• Applying incoming cash on time
• Preparing bad debt write off requests
• Being part of the energetic Coca-Cola family
• Working environment with organizational behavior based on openness, team work and informal relationships
• Knowledge and understanding of processes in dynamic corporate environment
• Independent and responsible work
• Employment in international company with built up tradition and strong and prestigious trade mark
• Motivational bonus scheme
• Opportunities for professional growth and development (Talent programs, development activities, trainings)
• Benefits: vouchers, health insurance, corporate discounts, multi-sport card, free company drinks and others
• Free company transportation