Java Developer for Customer Care
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 1&1 Internet Development active
View all jobs Java Developer for Customer Care active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are Europe's leading internet specialist. To secure our continued success, we need enthusiastic people who want to help us shape the future of the internet.Requirements
• good OOP and OOD experience
• Java experience
• Team-player approach
• Willingness to learn
• if you can adapt to business and technical changes
• very good written and verbal English skills
• Be part of a dedicated team for Customer Care development
• Take part in designing and implementing software for 1&1’s main customer support tooling, Anti-Abuse and Anti-Fraud systems
• Advance your own ideas in a safe and friendly environment
• Be responsible for developing and maintaining teams products
• Work together with your colleagues to ensure the best tooling for the Customer Care Operations teams by assuming ownership for these topics
• And, most of all, you will be a part of our multinational young and dynamic team.
The Hotline Tool is the main tool used by Customer Care to support contacts, horizontal layer over all company’s systems and products.
• uses technologies like Java, REST service, Elastic Search, JBOSS, Tomcat, AKKA , Angular JS, Polymer, jQuery and…whatever old or new technology makes us deliver the best tooling
• has an Agile approach (SCRUM)