Accounts Receivable Team Leader (14.00-22.00)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VERTIV active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Team Leader (14.00-22.00) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
We are searching for enthusiast candidate who want to shine in a context of developing a new team of collections specialists for US Market customers.
Dare to join this challenge if you believe you are the person that fulfill the folowing criteria:
- Completed University studies (Accounting or Business Administration preferred)
- 3+ years in Business to Business (B2B) accounts receivable and collections experience
- 2+ years in people management experience
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Proven proficiency in use of MS Office Software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Practical knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite preferred
- Very Good problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to leverage resources and work with inter-functional teams to identify process improvement
- Highly organized, detail oriented, committed to deliver results, meeting multiple deadlines and able to work under pressure
Main Purpose of the role
As the Accounts Receivables Team Leader you will build and lead a team of people performing collection and cash application activities
- Build and supervise a team of 16 individuals acting in collection and cash application roles with common strategy and vision
- Manage receivables for North America through positive interaction with business partners in the region
- Reduce past due dollars in assigned relationship customer portfolio while also clearing all unapplied cash.
- Develop multiple systems for tracking, information gathering, researching and entering documentation of communication with customer.
- Handle key customer contact and disputes in collection situations which require adaptation of response or research per customer response.
- Key element of the escalation path for regular customers for all countries.
- Answer inquiries and resolves complex issues for non-payment of invoices
- Senior staff in charge of responding to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion in handling various collection scenarios.
- Research disputed delinquent account balances for regional accounts. Forwards any accompanying offsets/adjustments to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure timely collections to include: escalation, managing customer relationships and account research.
- Recommend accounts that need escalated collection efforts.
- Provide prompt information on delinquency indicators, reports and KPI
- Analyze data and provides prompt solutions to Collections issues
- Estimate collections goals and leads effort to meet those goals while reviewing other AR Analyst targets as well for a regional goal
- Establish and document clear process methods and procedures for AR functions across the region.
- Performance management: identify training needs, provide coaching, motivation and feedback and conducting performance evaluation and objective setting process for the team
- Actively manage and support the growth initiatives of the organization– drive the recruitment process, and assure that there are enough employees trained to provide the needed support for the organization
- Manage the onboarding of the new colleagues
- Responsible for follow up and completion of all administrative tasks related to the team
VERTIV, formerly known as Emerson Network Power is the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communications technology systems. With an expansive portfolio of intelligent, rapidly deployable hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management, Vertiv enables efficient, highly-available networks.
WHAT WE DELIVER
Hardware, software and services that are intelligent, resilient and rapidly deployable for:
• Data Centers
• Communications Networks
• Healthcare Facilities
• Industrial Facilities
OUR FOOTPRINT IN CLUJ-NAPOCA
In Cluj Napoca, we are present since 2006. We work as a SHARED SERVICE center, acting as a proactive business partner which brings strategic value to the organization and provides best in class services at a competitive cost by:
• Developing a deep understanding and cohesion with its business units
• Creating enough mass to provide consistency of service and allowing the ability to leverage people & expertise
• Creating centers of excellence with specific skill sets
• Focusing on continuous improvement and a performance management-oriented mindset
• Providing a career vision for its employees