Cash Application Clerk
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile VERTIV active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cash Application Clerk active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Education: University studies
Experience: 1 year in back office roles or customer service environment
Language skills: Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Proven proficiency in use of MS Office – Word, Excel
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
- Highly organized, detail oriented, committed to deliver results, meeting multiple deadlines, and able to work under pressure
Perform daily cash application tasks: daily extraction of bank statements (lockbox reports)
- Completion of cashbooks, making sure all deadlines are met;
- Transactions (receipts) need to be booked daily and answer to queries completed within 24 hours from request;
- Contact business for all queries related to unclear payments (including collection team and operational units based in the different countries we are supporting);
- Maintain an accurate situation on customers’ accounts by clarifying unapplied payments, application of credit notes and refund of overpayment if necessary.
- Be an active member of the team: contribute to the success of the team and its development
VERTIV, formerly known as Emerson Network Power is the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communications technology systems. With an expansive portfolio of intelligent, rapidly deployable hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management, Vertiv enables efficient, highly-available networks.
WHAT WE DELIVER
Hardware, software and services that are intelligent, resilient and rapidly deployable for:
• Data Centers
• Communications Networks
• Healthcare Facilities
• Industrial Facilities
OUR FOOTPRINT IN CLUJ-NAPOCA
In Cluj Napoca, we are present since 2006. We work as a SHARED SERVICE center, acting as a proactive business partner which brings strategic value to the organization and provides best in class services at a competitive cost by:
• Developing a deep understanding and cohesion with its business units
• Creating enough mass to provide consistency of service and allowing the ability to leverage people & expertise
• Creating centers of excellence with specific skill sets
• Focusing on continuous improvement and a performance management-oriented mindset
• Providing a career vision for its employees