Senior General Accountant - Location: Cluj-Napoca
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent is preferred;
- 2+ years general accounting-related work experience;
- Experience with ERP Systems (Oracle preferred);
- Excel & good analytical skills and attention to details;
- English at advanced/native level, German is a plus but it is not mandatory;
- Integrity and ethical behavior.
As Senior Accountant in our Financial Shared Service, you will be delivering first class accounting services to our internal clients and you will work in a dynamic team with high focus on personal development with challenging, varied tasks and responsibility from the outset.
The Senior Accountant will be producing the picture of the business through Financial Statements using your accounting knowledge. This role ensures a smooth running of General Ledger through strong coordination with all finance related activities including Management Accounts, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Book.
- Works with the Team Leader in ensuring standardization of all processes across the market units within the Shared Service;
- Coordinate all activities related to Intercompany Accounts Receivable/Payable monthly;
- Coordinate the month end activities:
- Preparation of Balance sheet reporting package for review and sign off of Management
- Preparation of Financial Statements and in time submission to the Consolidation team
- Preparation of necessary standard and recurring journal entries as well as posting all approved journals;
- Preparation of invoice requests of all recharges;
- Coordinate the Intercompany Receivables and Payables settlement;
- Prepare and Initial review of the financial results and itiating necessary corrective actions: Statutory Vs Corp reconciliations via Oracle;
- Prepares of VAT, EC Sales & Intrastat Reports for submission to Tax Authorities;
VERTIV, formerly known as Emerson Network Power is the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communications technology systems. With an expansive portfolio of intelligent, rapidly deployable hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management, Vertiv enables efficient, highly-available networks.
WHAT WE DELIVER
Hardware, software and services that are intelligent, resilient and rapidly deployable for:
• Data Centers
• Communications Networks
• Healthcare Facilities
• Industrial Facilities
OUR FOOTPRINT IN CLUJ-NAPOCA
In Cluj Napoca, we are present since 2006. We work as a SHARED SERVICE center, acting as a proactive business partner which brings strategic value to the organization and provides best in class services at a competitive cost by:
• Developing a deep understanding and cohesion with its business units
• Creating enough mass to provide consistency of service and allowing the ability to leverage people & expertise
• Creating centers of excellence with specific skill sets
• Focusing on continuous improvement and a performance management-oriented mindset
• Providing a career vision for its employees