Regional Analyst IT Support DACH
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile VERTIV active.
Vezi toate job-urile Regional Analyst IT Support DACH active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
- University degree or previous experience working in an IT support role
- Knowledge of operating system and Office automation software
- Basic knowledge LAN and WAN connectivity protocols
- Assembly and maintenance skills on PC/Server hardware components
- Fluent German, Fluent English
- “Can Do” attitude
- Excellent customer service
- Team working skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Provide business users with support on all aspects of Information Technology (including but not limited to Laptops, Desktops, Printers, Mobile Phones, Telecom Systems, and Networks).
- Provide support to the Regional IT Support Manager on Corporate infrastructure related issues / programs / initiatives and projects.
- 1st and 2nd level helpdesk user support
- Local support for IT project implementation
- Audit local IT network security and antivirus protection
- Manage local backup operation in line with corporate policies
- Manage hardware and software installation/configuration in accordance with corporate policies
- Manages PC replacement programs and emergency swaps
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
VERTIV, formerly known as Emerson Network Power is the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communications technology systems. With an expansive portfolio of intelligent, rapidly deployable hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management, Vertiv enables efficient, highly-available networks.
WHAT WE DELIVER
Hardware, software and services that are intelligent, resilient and rapidly deployable for:
• Data Centers
• Communications Networks
• Healthcare Facilities
• Industrial Facilities
OUR FOOTPRINT IN CLUJ-NAPOCA
In Cluj Napoca, we are present since 2006. We work as a SHARED SERVICE center, acting as a proactive business partner which brings strategic value to the organization and provides best in class services at a competitive cost by:
• Developing a deep understanding and cohesion with its business units
• Creating enough mass to provide consistency of service and allowing the ability to leverage people & expertise
• Creating centers of excellence with specific skill sets
• Focusing on continuous improvement and a performance management-oriented mindset
• Providing a career vision for its employees