Senior Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Axway active
View all jobs Senior Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations.
Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
• A minimum of 3-4 years of professionally related experience, including at least 2-3 years’ experience working directly with software development teams as a business analyst or closely related role
• Experience working with complex enterprise software and global teams desirable
• Business Analysis certification desirable (BABoK or other relevant certifications)
• Researches and identifies functional requirements, regularly interacting with product managers and other stakeholders
• Synthesizes complex information into concise, readable, unambiguous language
• Writes customer-focused user stories with clear acceptance criteria
• Provides UI mockups, flow diagrams, and other supporting documentation when needed
• Works closely with developers, technical leads and quality assurance through all phases of development (analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment) to ensure a high level of understanding of the requirements
• Creates new flow patterns on the Digital MFT solution
• Grasps new business requirements rapidly and is highly organized to manage multiple sets of work at various stages
• Possesses strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!