IGS Junior Site Buyer with Hungarian (m/f)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bombardier active
View all jobs IGS Junior Site Buyer with Hungarian (m/f) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
We are Bombardier
Get on board we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
Our Global Procurement Centre in Cluj, Romania is part of the Global Supply Chain/Strategic Procurement department, providing excellent service for the organization across different commodities: Indirect Goods and Services (IGS), Product Related (PR) and Information Systems (IS).
For our Global Procurement Center based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
You will maximizes value to BT and local stakeholders for all assigned purchase services or goods through the use of professional procurement practices and techniques.You will develop and maintain long-term beneficial supplier relationship for relevant site. You will control supplier quality and delivery and monitor local supplier KPI’s. You will improve quality of goods and services in the procurement processes. You will manage commodities defined as local and aligns with strategies per site/country. You will manage the demand and request process in our ERP system in line with the global IGS Procurement Processes. You will act as local interface to internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- You will demand and request process in BT ERP system
- You will steer local stakeholder demand and identify needs, risks and delivery
- You will align with country leads on commodity strategy
- You will ensure compliance to BT standard procurement processes
- You will generate and provide different reports for stakeholders
- You will generate and provide different KPIs for monthly operational review
- You will support of stock management / adding new consignment products in the ERP system, refreshing prices based on annual contracts received from suppliers
- You will contact suppliers regarding data for new supplier creation.
- You will follow global IGS processes and advise on process optimization
- You will use best-in-class eProcurement tools
- You will provide information for commodity and site, validate spend
- You will share best practices with peers and country leads
- Engineering Degree or Business Degree or similar complemented by a demonstrated track record
- 2+ years of work experience, technical and operational expertise, handling of purchase requests
- Negotiation/Influencing skills, Communication and presentation skills, Project Management skills
- Strong analytical skills combined with cost reduction mind set
- Driving the commodity strategy on site
- Hungarian and English at a proficient level
Why work for us?
Located in the heart of the city, the Procurement Center offers unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth, whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change or a fresh graduate looking for a start.
Join us and grow your career while you take advantage of our office perks, flexible hours and enthusiastic teams! We have prepared a consistent flexible benefits package, where you can choose what fits you best.
Your ideas move people!