Internship program at GE Healthcare in service team/ 12 months
Today Central and Eastern Europe, Romania is part of, is an emerging growth market for GE, one where industrial sales can grow multiple GDP. For GE it is also a major innovation, technology, engineering know-how and manufacturing location for global marketsRequirements
- Fan of the healthcare technology
- Passion to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Completely comfortable to communicate in English (oral and written) and local language
- A team-spirited person
- Strong analytical and manual skills
- Willingness and ability to frequent travel domestically during internship
EU Work Permit
Our internship offers a unique chance to see whether a service engineer position is really the job for you.
A sense of adventure and ambition is a must for this exciting work environment, where long hours under pressure and dirty hands are to be expected. You will have the opportunity to learn the corporate spirit, team cooperation and service business within healthcare environment.
Program includes on the job training, knowledge sharing and guidance by the experienced colleagues, active learning, international exposure.