Marketing Collateral Specialist
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or equivalent training and experience equal to at least three to five years of practical experience of working in a marketing environment
- Organisational skills essential - you’ll need to juggle multi projects at any one time and always have the latest information to hand - or know where to get it;
- First-class communication skills are essential. You will know how to engage and influence senior level managers within the business and in agencies;
- Vendor management. Able to work in partnership to drive best cost and quality for Vertiv whilst maintaining a balance with the needs of the vendor;
- A taste for teamwork. You’ll need to work across all levels across Vertiv as well as our creative agencies and vendors;
- Get up and go. You’ll set high levels of vision and direction and never settle for second best.
- A fantastic eye for detail - nothing passes you by;
- Have big ideas on what makes a great brand, great creative and great campaigns. And know how to execute;
- Must thrive in a fast-moving and highly changeable environment;
- English – native speaker or equivalent;
- Other languages – desirable;
- Experience working in business to business marketing is a plus .
Main purpose of job:
- This role reports into the Customer Experience Director and will work cross-functionally alongside members of the Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing teams in order to design, develop and distribute industry-leading collateral in support of Vertiv technology solutions, products and services;
- The core function of the Collateral Specialist is to implement, coordinate, manage and maintain a comprehensive set of documents (product literature for product divisions as well as the coordination of solution and service orientated to support solution selling) in nine European languages which form part of the overall communication strategies for Vertiv EMEA;
- The post-holder will be expected to undertake copy editing by either restyling existing copy to fit different applications or writing original copy for simple to moderately complex collateral pieces;
- The post-holder will work intimately with the Web Editors and Campaigns Manager to ensure the content is available across all of the digital content delivery platforms and channels accessed by Vertiv employees, partners and customers.
- Organization and set up of a comprehensive plan for collateral creation, translation and printing processes in order to meet the sales organizations, Market Units and COE’s;
- Management of graphic, translation and printing vendors as well as our network of country language experts; vendor management may include the rationalization of existing vendor network, assessment and measurement of vendor performance;
- Management of the printing processes in conjunction with the EMEA nominated printing vendor, working with them for coordination of shipping and ongoing management of the online collateral ordering system;
- Management of the existing pre-sales documentation revisions as well as the creation of the new materials;
- Maintain constantly the virtual and local archive of document repository, being the subject matter expert for the loading and maintenance of collateral within the global Digital Asset Management (DAM) system;
- Responsible for training others how to correctly load collateral into this tool and work in conjunction with the global tool owner for enhancements and refinement of processes;
- Manage any documentation process in accordance with the ISO standards and perform quality audits when required;
- Submit document for translation using the global Translation Management System (TMS) and maintain constantly the Translation Memories to lower translation costs;
- Provide support to wider EMEA Central Marketing team and local MU’s for the organization of international events, conferences and exhibitions in sending marketing materials in timely fashion.
VERTIV, formerly known as Emerson Network Power is the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communications technology systems. With an expansive portfolio of intelligent, rapidly deployable hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management, Vertiv enables efficient, highly-available networks.
WHAT WE DELIVER
Hardware, software and services that are intelligent, resilient and rapidly deployable for:
• Data Centers
• Communications Networks
• Healthcare Facilities
• Industrial Facilities
OUR FOOTPRINT IN CLUJ-NAPOCA
In Cluj Napoca, we are present since 2006. We work as a SHARED SERVICE center, acting as a proactive business partner which brings strategic value to the organization and provides best in class services at a competitive cost by:
• Developing a deep understanding and cohesion with its business units
• Creating enough mass to provide consistency of service and allowing the ability to leverage people & expertise
• Creating centers of excellence with specific skill sets
• Focusing on continuous improvement and a performance management-oriented mindset
• Providing a career vision for its employees