Product Test Manager for System Engineering I ID - TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
The specialists in our Interior Division work passionately to keep drivers and passengers informed of their vehicles' status - and in touch with the world outside - at all times. They develop and produce a wide range of intelligent, user-friendly products for private and commercial vehicles (factory and after sales markets), including instruments and displays, cockpit modules, audio and navigation devices, multimedia and telematics solutions, and control, steering and access protection systems. Come and join the System Engineering Team from ID TSR! As Product Test Manager for Instrumentation & Driver HMI department you will be responsible for the planning, coordination and monitoring of all test activities in the project. Very important will be the initial test strategy definition. Afterwards you will track and monitor tasks, budget and results of all test activities. You will represent the interface to the project and to the customer related to all test activities. Your will be responsible to manage the following test levels: Discipline Verification Tests:
* EE Verification (EMC Test, Hardware Verification Test);
* ME Verification (material testing, dimension inspection, appearance inspection, (optics)/illumination measurement, Surface inspection, haptic inspection, acoustics inspection);
* Software Test (SW Module Test, SW Integration Test);
* Product Verification Tests;
* SW System Test, Product Integration Test, Design Validation, Product System Test;
* Product Validation Tests;
* Product Validation SW Test;
* Product Validation System Test;
* Product Validation Environmental Test;
* Product Validation Vehicle Test. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree in an Electrical Engineering field (Faculty of Automation and Computer Science Engineering, Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics);
* In-depth experience with the organizational product portfolio;
* Good knowledge of the product components (electrical engineering, software, mechanical engineering);
* Knowledge of development (all disciplines), test, integration and production (sample and final product) processes;
* Embedded development experience;
* Excellent knowledge of test process, test methods, techniques and tools
* Skills to estimate test tasks;
* Knowledge and Experience regarding the Product Verification & Validation process;
* Capability to analyze technical problems.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.