Senior mobile/front-end developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KEPLER-ROMINFO SA active
View all jobs Senior mobile/front-end developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Extensive knowledge of CSS and preprocessors like SASS or LESS.
• Experience in creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components to improve feature base development (scaled agile framework).
• Expert knowledge of common libraries frameworks and tools with special focus on Angular 2 and above, Ionic 2 and above, jQuery Mobile and Bootstrap.
• Good knowledge of Cordova/PhoneGap.
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API and other web services used in the system.
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
• The ability to architect frontend hybrid mobile applications.
• Professional, precise communication and presentation skills.
• Training and coaching skills and ability to work with different and diverse agile team.
• Flexibility about work location and willingness to travel abroad frequently.
• Experience with hybrid applications.
• A keen eye for design and UI details is a nice to have like twitter bootstrap.
• A GitHub account showing off some cool projects, if applicable, will be a nice to have.
• Very good organizational skills, quality orientation and attention to details.
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together.
• Professional work environment.
• Premium Plus health package.
• Discounts for gym and massage.
• Insurance of training on latest technologies and project management as well as financial support for certifications.