Senior mobile/front-end developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN KEPLER - IT DIVISION active
View all jobs Senior mobile/front-end developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Group, a worldwide leader in engineering & technology consulting, has a strong commitment to invest in Romania. Its employees have the skills and capabilities to cover the whole development cycle and to offer a wide choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete projects outsourcing.
ALTEN Group has reached 1000 consultants in Romania that work on ambitious projects from offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Craiova, Pitesti.
ALTEN Romania comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER, working as an agile organization.
ALTEN KEPLER division serves clients both locally and internationally from the fields of telecommunications, banking, automotive, aeronautics, insurances, the pharmaceutical industry and retail.
• Extensive knowledge of CSS and preprocessors like SASS or LESS.
• Experience in creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components to improve feature base development (scaled agile framework).
• Expert knowledge of common libraries frameworks and tools with special focus on Angular 2 and above, Ionic 2 and above, jQuery Mobile and Bootstrap.
• Good knowledge of Cordova/PhoneGap.
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API and other web services used in the system.
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
• The ability to architect frontend hybrid mobile applications.
• Professional, precise communication and presentation skills.
• Training and coaching skills and ability to work with different and diverse agile team.
• Flexibility about work location and willingness to travel abroad frequently.
• Experience with hybrid applications.
• A keen eye for design and UI details is a nice to have like twitter bootstrap.
• A GitHub account showing off some cool projects, if applicable, will be a nice to have.
• Very good organizational skills, quality orientation and attention to details.
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together.
• Professional work environment.
• Premium Plus health package.
• Discounts for gym and massage.
• Insurance of training on latest technologies and project management as well as financial support for certifications.