QA Performance Testing Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KEPLER-ROMINFO SA active
View all jobs QA Performance Testing Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• 7+ years of experience in software development, testing and support with minimum 5 years in
hands-on Performance Testing.
• Expert in relevant tools such as HP Performance Centre / HP LoadRunner and JMeter.
• Expert in Monitoring tools like AppDynamics, DynaTrace, Sitescope, JConsole/VisualVM
• QA Automation experience.
• Good programming skills, like C, Java Script, SQL.
• Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies,
with particular emphasis on Agile methodology.
• Excellent skills in Test planning, designing, and test strategy/case/script creation and execution.
• Able to balance scope, quality, effort, schedule and risk at all times.
• Experience with application development and multi-platform architectures, understanding of
various client-server technologies that are running in a very complex environment.
• Experience with defect and change tracking, producing performance metrics.
• Ability to influence and indirectly lead / provide thought leadership on performance testing.
• Previous experience working effectively in globally and culturally diverse teams as well as in
• Participate in the hands-on test creation / execution / analysis and reporting of non-functional testing activities.
• Writing and ownership of test plan including effort estimation, test cases, test data and environment setup.
• Work on tasks identified in the testing strategy and plan and will coordinate with all team members, including offshore colleagues.
• Identifies and classifies risks as they arise and follows plan for risk response and mitigation.
• Conducts Proof of Concept using technical tools and evaluates ROI and feasibility studies.
• Has a strong ownership of performance testing activities and provides input to the project plan/release plan, defect/change management processes, systems integration, testing tools and processes.
• Performance bottleneck identification, troubleshooting and suggestion of possible solutions
• Documents test summary, provision of product improvement suggestions and communicates the results.
• Manages / influences key stakeholder expectations and delivers against agreed standards.
• Designs innovative, sustainable solutions which are congruent with the strategic direction.
• Displays robust knowledge of change management tools and techniques to support stakeholders
throughout the change curve.
• Continuous Integration: TeamCity or Jenkins.
• Usage of test management tools: Jira, ALM.
• Participation and/or completion in Testing certification programmed (Six Sigma, ISTQB, ISEB
or tool specific certifications).
• Positive attitude.
• Willing to learn and improve.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Flexible to different technologies and projects.
• Fluent in English, verbally and writing.
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team.
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies.
Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies).
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers.
• Meal tickets.
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Massage within the company premises.
• Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Long term career development programs.