QA Performance Testing Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN KEPLER - IT DIVISION active
View all jobs QA Performance Testing Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Group, a worldwide leader in engineering & technology consulting, has a strong commitment to invest in Romania. Its employees have the skills and capabilities to cover the whole development cycle and to offer a wide choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete projects outsourcing.
ALTEN Group has reached 1000 consultants in Romania that work on ambitious projects from offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Craiova, Pitesti.
ALTEN Romania comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER, working as an agile organization.
ALTEN KEPLER division serves clients both locally and internationally from the fields of telecommunications, banking, automotive, aeronautics, insurances, the pharmaceutical industry and retail.
• 7+ years of experience in software development, testing and support with minimum 5 years in
hands-on Performance Testing.
• Expert in relevant tools such as HP Performance Centre / HP LoadRunner and JMeter.
• Expert in Monitoring tools like AppDynamics, DynaTrace, Sitescope, JConsole/VisualVM
• QA Automation experience.
• Good programming skills, like C, Java Script, SQL.
• Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies,
with particular emphasis on Agile methodology.
• Excellent skills in Test planning, designing, and test strategy/case/script creation and execution.
• Able to balance scope, quality, effort, schedule and risk at all times.
• Experience with application development and multi-platform architectures, understanding of
various client-server technologies that are running in a very complex environment.
• Experience with defect and change tracking, producing performance metrics.
• Ability to influence and indirectly lead / provide thought leadership on performance testing.
• Previous experience working effectively in globally and culturally diverse teams as well as in
• Participate in the hands-on test creation / execution / analysis and reporting of non-functional testing activities.
• Writing and ownership of test plan including effort estimation, test cases, test data and environment setup.
• Work on tasks identified in the testing strategy and plan and will coordinate with all team members, including offshore colleagues.
• Identifies and classifies risks as they arise and follows plan for risk response and mitigation.
• Conducts Proof of Concept using technical tools and evaluates ROI and feasibility studies.
• Has a strong ownership of performance testing activities and provides input to the project plan/release plan, defect/change management processes, systems integration, testing tools and processes.
• Performance bottleneck identification, troubleshooting and suggestion of possible solutions
• Documents test summary, provision of product improvement suggestions and communicates the results.
• Manages / influences key stakeholder expectations and delivers against agreed standards.
• Designs innovative, sustainable solutions which are congruent with the strategic direction.
• Displays robust knowledge of change management tools and techniques to support stakeholders
throughout the change curve.
• Continuous Integration: TeamCity or Jenkins.
• Usage of test management tools: Jira, ALM.
• Participation and/or completion in Testing certification programmed (Six Sigma, ISTQB, ISEB
or tool specific certifications).
• Positive attitude.
• Willing to learn and improve.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Flexible to different technologies and projects.
• Fluent in English, verbally and writing.
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team.
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies.
Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies).
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers.
• Meal tickets.
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Massage within the company premises.
• Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Long term career development programs.