Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front-End Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
You will be part of a multi-national team responsible with the development of the next generation solution for Data Center networking that simplifies configuration of network devices by implementing an SDN (Software-Defined Networking) controller.
The solution targets Data Centers of large organizations, including private/hybrid/public cloud environments. It is addressing the needs of users requiring an easier option than switch-by-switch, CLI-based approaches and can automate time consuming tasks.
The product is at the beginning of the lifecycle, this is why apart from contributing to the design of the application, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in the industry and also be involved in selecting different tools.
The controller uses microservice architecture, the components will communicate via REST APIs and will also provide a user-friendly web-based user interface on the front-end.
You will be responsible for front-end development.
* Develop unit test cases and ensure good code coverage
* Documentation of code, APIs and user guides
## Required Experience
-Experience with OOP
-Experience with REST services and Web Sockets
-Experience with CSS/ Less & HTML
-Knowledge about Scrum/Agile practices
## Soft Skills
- Very good written and spoken English
- Work effectively in a distributed team
- Be able to learn and be willing to teach others