Contract and Reporting Process Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Contract and Reporting Process Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Contract and Reporting Administrator will offer support on different projects, having the following responsibilities:.
- Vendor Invoice Support (PO creation/cancellation, invoice verification, process payment);
- Customer recharging (Volume checks and reconciliations, accounting entries);
- Cost management (cost analysis and cost assignment);
- Asset Management Support (Fixed Asset Accounting, transfer invoiced assets);
- Dispute Handling (Volume dispute documenting and reconciliation);
- Process Asset Re-Use;
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Support;
- Revenue charging and Collections.
Contract Management Administration:
- Submission of contracts, invoices and timesheets in the Allianz System;
- Tracking of the approval status and booking invoices in the system;
- Alignment of invoices with Project managers;
- Tracking of contracts and invoices;
- Providing different reports concerning this process.
Reporting Administration Support:
- Fulfilling reporting needs of different stakeholders;
- Providing cost center reports and project reports (PSP);
- Generation of status updates in PPT;
- Prepare project management presentations;
- Track evidence of work documentations regarding external resources;
- Evaluate and document the progress and results of the projects.
Cost Center Controlling:
- Assigning correctly the costs to internal cost centers;
- Develop cost centers, cost categories and product cost accounting and allocate intercompany services;
- Prepare cost center reporting for various functional groups;
- Analysis of fixed costs on cost centers (deviations between previous period/current period/budget);
- Support functional reporting requirements and drive continued improvements in automating reporting and analysis;
- Support monthly reviews by preparing presentations and ad-hoc analysis;
- Analysis of invoices and deviation to actual consumption.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration or similar);
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.