Junior App Developer
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- Talented, curious, creative, and passionate about the web and its latest evolutions.
- Great analytical skills and strong attention to details;
- Good knowledge of OpenAPI/REST consumption;
- Excellent communication skills, as the app developer will interact with partners to help them;
- Willingness to learn about the financial industry/banks/fintec.
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop Apps for demo purpose, or Finastra needs;
- Support partners with samples, best practice and guidance. Final review of the App;
- Provide feedback on the tools to the development team and help driving the roadmap.