Materials Requirement Planner
We are a fifth generation family-owned and operated company, with a clear focus on the European brand and private label business. In keeping with our quality promise as a medium-sized company, we combine 170 years of tradition, values and social responsability with the performance of a capable, future-oriented group of companies.
Our portofolio covers a broad range of personal care and home care products. Within a very short time we have become Europe’s first company of the largest consumer goods manufacturer in these categories.
The company's products are designed and manufactured over 1,750 employees in seven locations own in Germany, Austria, Romania and the Netherlands. Clients include major retail chains, distributors specializing in care products and supermarkets.
• Very good communication skills
• Detail-oriented, analytical, pro-active and can work under tight deadlines with minimum supervision
• Team work and cooperation skills
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Analytical thinking
• Organizing and coordination skills
• Analytical thinking and advance MS Office skills, particularly ERP systems
• Good English knowledge
• Bachelor degree
• Responsible to order packaging materials from the suppliers: create delivery lines, send to suppliers the delivery schedule, and obtain confirmation of orders
• Checks daily the stock evolution and adjusts the delivery lines to advance or delay based on needs
• Maintains master data for packaging materials in SAP: schedule agreements, source list, material master
• Revises quarterly the inventory parameters (safety stocks) and updates them in SAP
• Continuous contact with the suppliers to ensure all data and documents are available to receive the materials
• Sends yearly to suppliers the safety rules package that they need to respect and feedbacks to the supplier any deviations reported by the production departments