Supply planner co-packing
We are a fifth generation family-owned and operated company, with a clear focus on the European brand and private label business. In keeping with our quality promise as a medium-sized company, we combine 170 years of tradition, values and social responsability with the performance of a capable, future-oriented group of companies.
Our portofolio covers a broad range of personal care and home care products. Within a very short time we have become Europe’s first company of the largest consumer goods manufacturer in these categories.
The company's products are designed and manufactured over 1,750 employees in seven locations own in Germany, Austria, Romania and the Netherlands. Clients include major retail chains, distributors specializing in care products and supermarkets.
• Very good communication skills
• At least 3-4 years of experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
• Team work and cooperation skills
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Analytical thinking
• Decision making
• Organizing and coordination skills
• Analytical thinking and advance MS Office skills, particularly ERP systems
• Good English knowledge
• Bachelor degree
• Responsible to schedule the co-packing production: create process orders, sequence the production based on priorities from the customers
• Checks daily the stock evolution and the coverage of the customer orders and adjusts the co-packing production plan
• Evaluates the capacity weekly for short-term horizon (12 weeks) / monthly for long-term horizon (18 months)
• Agrees weekly the co-packing production plan pattern for the following week and confirms the customer orders based on available capacity and packing materials
• Revises monthly the inventory parameters (safety stocks) and updates them in SAP
• Maintains master data for new finished products in SAP: material master, recipe, intervals of available capacity