Warehouse & Transport Coordinator
We are a fifth generation family-owned and operated company, with a clear focus on the European brand and private label business. In keeping with our quality promise as a medium-sized company, we combine 170 years of tradition, values and social responsability with the performance of a capable, future-oriented group of companies.
Our portofolio covers a broad range of personal care and home care products. Within a very short time we have become Europe’s first company of the largest consumer goods manufacturer in these categories.
The company's products are designed and manufactured over 1,750 employees in seven locations own in Germany, Austria, Romania and the Netherlands. Clients include major retail chains, distributors specializing in care products and supermarkets.
• At least 3-4 years of experience in an transport operating environment
• Pro-active and can work under tight deadlines with minimum supervision
• Strong communication skills
• Team work and cooperation skills
• Organizing and coordination skills
• Analytical thinking and advance MS Office skills, particularly ERP systems
• Good English & German knowledge
• Bachelor degree
• Responsible for the support and supervision of the transport / storage and co-packing service providers
• Monitoring and checking the work in progress for delivery of finished products in parallel with co-packing process when it is necessary
• Tracking and communication of KPIs of the Warehouse & Transport Service Providers
• Creation of deliveries in SAP including splitting of sales orders.
• Organize of the return shipment from final customers