Freight & Service Billing Coordinator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dalli Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Freight & Service Billing Coordinator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
We are a fifth generation family-owned and operated company, with a clear focus on the European brand and private label business. In keeping with our quality promise as a medium-sized company, we combine 170 years of tradition, values and social responsability with the performance of a capable, future-oriented group of companies.
Our portofolio covers a broad range of personal care and home care products. Within a very short time we have become Europe’s first company of the largest consumer goods manufacturer in these categories.
The company's products are designed and manufactured over 1,750 employees in seven locations own in Germany, Austria, Romania and the Netherlands. Clients include major retail chains, distributors specializing in care products and supermarkets.
• At least 2-3 years of experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
• Detail-oriented, pro-active and can work under tight deadlines with minimum supervision
• Strong communication skills
• Team work and cooperation skills
• Proficient in basic math for compilation, recording and calculation
• Organizing and coordination skills
• Analytical thinking and advance MS Office skills, particularly ERP systems
• Good English & German knowledge
• Bachelor degree
• Responsible to reviewing and processing the incoming invoices as well as clarifying discrepancies regarding invoices of transport / storage and co-packing service providers
• Creation and evaluation of reports and analyses relating to activity of the various service providers
• Continuous contact with the service providers to ensure all data and documents are correct and available
• Explain company procedures to service providers: transport companies, warehousing and co-packing companies