Internship as Process Engineer
What we need from you
- talent, eagerness to learn and a desire to bring your ideas into practice
- final year students or recent graduates with a technical background
- availability for 3 months during the summer break
- no prior working experience required
What we can do for you
- every candidate will be appointed to a project based on the real needs from the Plant
- OUR responsibility is to ensure that YOU have a great experience and a great payment and that YOU will get the chance to be included in the pipeline for a new management position
You know our products: now get to know us!
You can expect an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies and fast decision making. As a family-run company, we attach great importance to this being a friendly, family-like workplace. Be held accountable and enjoy responsibility from day one and experience an employer who values your skills, helps you learn more,
relies on your performance and rewards you for it!