Reporting Senior Analyst with Spanish (remote)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Reporting Senior Analyst with Spanish (remote) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- University Graduate
- Fluent English
- Fluent Spanish
- 2+ years successful professional experience
- Strong, demonstrable customer service experience
- Ability to perform data analysis and to perform under tight schedules
- Hands-on experience with standard office tools (Microsoft Word, Excel – macros a plus, PowerPoint)
- Communication/ presentation skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service Orientation
- Ability to interact with internal and external client
- Manifest flexibility to meet client needs
Maintain, Analyze and Report metrics:
• Maintain contract metrics
• Communicate the metrics reporting standards and verify that metric results are delivered to the concerned teams for reporting
• Perform and analyze key performance indicators and variances. And assist in documenting performance against plan
• Verify the proper program management, sponsorship and planning of the metrics program
• Analyze and rationalize all key metrics and quality measures defined in the quality management and operating plan
• Maintain the measurement plan, which outlines the metrics that will assist management in making informed decisions to promote quality, productivity and process improvement
Manage and coordinate all demand requests:
• Coordination and continuous improvement of aggregate-level demand and capacity planning, monitoring and controlling all requests that fall within the scope of services and capacity range
• Works closely with the managers and the client to coordinate and respond to all request types, ensuring long-term capacity planning aligns with the short-term capacity planning and execution
• Responsible for the overall management of definition, measurement and centralized processing of the customer's demand requests.
• Facilitate work estimate activities and the execution and submission of committed estimates
• Reviews and approves estimates prior to client presentations
• Performs sizing and work type classifications, approximate estimates and commits those estimates with input from appropriate teams
Support the management of the operational and financial performance of the contract:
• Formalize contract delivery plans and articulate business requirements and opportunities
• Manage new service requests in coordination with service delivery leadership
• Log, evaluate, prioritize, and forward requests to service delivery leadership
• Provide coordination/communication with appropriate service delivery leadership to ensure initiatives meet schedule, budget and quality commitments
• Track and report progress on requests to the concerned customer and initiate work with delivery organization post approval
• Support day-to-day management of contract(s) service level agreements (SLAs) including:
-Provision of executive analysis and support
-Provision of consolidated weekly project status reporting
-Maintenance of internal process documentation and provide input for client processes
-Tracking, measurement, reporting and communicating delivery costs, performance issues and risks
-Production and distribution of monthly external and internal reporting packages
Support the management of the outsourcing delivery contract relationships:
• Support the manager in delivery account reviews with key leaders
• Support the work of the Service Manager with clients, Account Leadership, commercial directors and the service delivery operations teams to manage business requirements, scope of work, work prioritization,business performance issues, service quality, change orders and recovery plans
• Manage the delivery of service management scope of services across clients and incorporate full scope of service management services like: change management, issue/problem management, governance, satisfaction surveys, performance reporting
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries;
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice Spanish with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life