Junior/Senior Embedded SW developer – Automotive
As we are expanding our development capabilities we are searching for software engineers for developing embedded software modules mainly in C language.
● University degree - Computer Science, Automatics and Computers, Electronics or Informatics;
● Ability to read/understand electrical schematics;
● Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking; German language skills are an advantage.
For Seniors we consider an advantage:
● Experience in 16/32-bit microcontroller programming with embedded C language, embedded Op. Sys
● Automotive experience programming vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Lin), diagnostics;
● Experience in international multi-site teamwork.
The essential duties and responsibilities:
● Analyzing and reviewing customer specifications;
● Create architecture and modular software design;
● Implement embedded sw modules;
● Perform module and integration tests;
● Create SW documentation;
● Participate in sw module reviews.
● Young and dynamic working environment;
● Professional development opportunities;
● Competitive salary and bonuses;
● Meal vouchers.