Service Desk Consultant (with French)
ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization software solutions and consulting services. Our solutions result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting and network planning.
ORTEC has over 1.800 customers worldwide, 700 employees and several offices in Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific Region. ORTEC Central and Eastern Europe serves the ORTEC customers in the CEE region and is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
• Technical university education (Informatics, Engineering, Cybernetics or similar studies)
• Knowledge of MS Windows Platform, Networking, MSSQL
• Experience in working with Terminal Server, VMs is a plus
• Fluent in English and French
• IT passionate
• Analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Reliable and loyal
• Good humored and motivated
• Flexible, hands-on
• Result and customer oriented
• Able to build lasting customer relationship
• Available to work in shifts
• Able to handle high volume of tasks
As Support Consultant you will receive proper training in order to become accustomed to our technical system tools and our working procedures. You will offer support for our customers who implemented ORTEC planning solutions, following activities such as:
• Register, analyze and solve all requests related to ORTEC applications raised by our customers
• Provide technical support to customers by e-mail or phone
• Support the implementation team with software installations at customers (via remote connection), pre and post installation tests, creation of documents, and maintenance of knowledge portal, solving network and hardware issues.
You will achieve your results by being a reliable support consultant, motivated and well-organized and by forming the essential link between the ORTEC product experts and the end-users (planners) at the customer. You will work together in a multi-disciplinary team in Bucharest office (around 60 people) and you will have frequent contact with your colleagues in other ORTEC offices around the world. We offer a full-time job in a dynamic environment where you will work with state-of-the-art solutions in a leading, innovative international company. You will receive a competitive salary package.
• A pleasant and informal working atmosphere
• Much responsibility
• Plenty of opportunities to develop and grow in other departments, even abroad
• Good salary and benefits
ORTEC is one of the largest providers of advanced planning and optimization solutions and services. ORTEC’s products and services result in optimized fleet routing and dispatch, vehicle and pallet loading, workforce scheduling, delivery forecasting, logistics network planning and warehouse control. ORTEC offers stand-alone, custom-made and SAP® certified and embedded solutions, supported by strategic partnerships. ORTEC has over 1,800 customers worldwide, 800 employees and offices in Europe, North America, South America and the Pacific Region. ORTEC Central and Eastern Europe serves the ORTEC customers in the CEE region and is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.