Finance Payroll Associate
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
Grow with us in an exciting new role as Payroll Finance Associate.
The Record to Report Payroll Finance Associate is responsible for performing a diverse set of work activities included in the end-to-end Record to Report (RTR) process for the Kellogg organization.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In support of the Global Business Services strategic objectives, the Payroll Finance Associate:
- To deliver accurate and timely payroll finance information;
- Creates a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Center RTR team;
- Consistently meets compliance measures and achieves service level agreements;
- Achieves and sustains best practices in effectiveness, quality service and efficiency within a strong internal control framework;
- Has a mindset of continuous improvement aimed at constantly challenging the norm and being innovative;
- Contributes to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence;
- Overheads Business Partners, HR Shared Service, Internal Audit, cluster cost centre managers and accountants;
- Auditors, Statutory Accountants, Government Agencies, Payroll Providers, Benefit Providers;
- Work with local payroll providers to prepare and post accurate payroll actuals and accruals in line with accounting standards;
- Liaise with GBS Payroll and payroll providers to resolve any queries on the payroll bookings on a timely basis;
- Prepare payroll balance sheet accounts in ERA within the required deadlines, reconcile payroll P&L accounts to payroll files, reconcile PAYE and local returns to general ledger and identify and resolve issues with HR support;
- Ensure that management reports are issued to local market finance / cost centre contacts on a timely basis and that queries are followed up in a timely manner;
- Prepare the allocation of pension balances based on the Pension Square Up provided by Pensions Manager.
At Kellogg Company, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Qualified or studying towards professional accounting qualification (eg CIMA, ACA, ACCA);
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel – Required; Experience with Word, PowerPoint, and Access - Preferred;
- Experience of payroll activities;
- Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service center environment;
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and US GAAP;
- Expertise in Record to Report function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools;
- Training and certification in Six Sigma or LEAN;
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.