KPMG’s Technology Team is looking for a Senior .NET software developer. The projects he/she will work on are all high-performance, high-security web-based solutions with a strong customer needs orientation.
Development is carried out in .NET , using C# as programming language, and the MSSQL database. And yes, we know that KPMG is not a software development company, but we have cool projects that will challenge your knowledge and creativity. In addition to this, you will get to see the end result of your work.
- Actively participate in improving the processes of the team; take initiatives and lead by example.
- Actively participate in the creation of the project architecture; promote/introduce new technologies to the team.
- Shape the functional requirements for the product (during backlog grooming).
- Be a software developer – and a very good one!
Solid knowledge of C# and .NET Framework, OOP concepts, algorithms and data structures – minimum 3 years of experience.
C# - this is our primary programming language.
Very good knowledge of T-SQL and relational database design; - minimum 3 years of experience.
Graduate of Computer Science/Cybernetics/Information Technology/Electronics College.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team of developers.
- Learning oriented person.
Competitive salary package, in accordance with the candidate’s experience and knowledge.
Health insurance and sports club subscriptions.
Professional training courses and fun activities.
Work with a team of professionals in a business environment, with real opportunities for developing your career.