Junior Product Manager - Operations Support
Oferim servicii de consultanta resurse umane si recrutare personal pentru companii in crestere sau aflate in etape de transformare organizationala.
Mai jos puteti gasi informatii cu privire la profilul pentru care recrutam acum pentru un Client de-al nostru.
International IT company is looking to hire a Specialist to actively manage and follow up the orders placed with manufacturers to ensure accurate acknowledgements and prompt order shipment information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites Including but not limited to:
• Review and edit orders if necessary for errors, discrepancies or omission of information
• Monitor order status (Shipping, Booking, and Confirmation)
• Communicate with Account Coordinator and/or Sales regarding corrections and clarifications requiring their input
• Provide Receiving PO/SO numbers for all incoming orders to operations and sales team
• Prepare devices for RMA
• Manage end-to-end RMA process.
Skills/Knowledge Required :
• Must be detail oriented
• Strong and effective verbal and written skills
• Ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure
• Comfort level with computers and technology
• Basic math skills
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Ability to work well with cross functional teams
• Comfort level establishing processes and developing standards
• Requires a strong work ethic, with an emphasis on teamwork and positive attitude
• Ability to drive results in fast-paced environment
• Ability to see the big picture and integrate into day-to-day tasks and activities
• Understanding of the complexities and sophistication required to thrive in the dealer environment.
• University Diploma (required)
• Knowledge with Microsoft product suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
* Fluency in English Language.