TechLab: How Big Data and AI help shape our future @TechTalks Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all ads Microsoft active
View all ads TechLab: How Big Data and AI help shape our future @TechTalks Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Microsoft developed in Romania from a start-up with 4 employees in 1996 to a company with over 500 employees currently. Microsoft is the Best European Workplace for the 5th consecutive year, award conferred by Great Place to Work Institute, in an analysis that covers 1500 companies.
Part of Microsoft Romania, Customer Service Support was announced in May 2006 and has been officially launched on February 1st, 2007 by Microsoft’s Chairman Bill Gates. Today, the centre employs 500 IT professionals in Bucharest and Timisoara, delivers advanced technical services (levels 3 and 4), and serves Microsoft Corporate customers and developer communities from all over Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). The services center is continuously expanding, building on top of its excellent reputation and the ability to attract the best specialists from Romania’.
Young IT enthusiast;
Students or Graduates from Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunications.
Speaker: Liviu Ieran - Support Escalation Engineer
When and where will we meet?
- On Saturday, 17th of March, 10:30-11:15;
- In Timisoara, at Centrul Regional de Afaceri (C.R.A.F.T.), Room B.
Other useful information:
- The acces is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants;
- Last 3 seats available;
- The session will be held in Romanian;
- Only candidates who meet the requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can register for one or more TechLabs, but we recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap. Click here for full AGENDA;