Internal Process Auditor- Manufacturing TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
- Planning and implementation of plant quality procedures;
- Track and report the quality score cards (including red KPI's monitoring);
- Organize and monitor internal audits (layered, product, process, system), including action plans and statistics External audits preparation (certification and surveillance for ISO TS 16949);
- Perform process audits according to VDA 6.3 standard;
- Prepare data for yearly management review meeting.
- University degree;
- Knowledge of Automotive Quality standards (e.g. ISO TS16949);
- Knowledge of VDA 6.3 and ISO 19011;
- Ability to work with quality standards (e.g. ISO 9001);
- Experience in working in the electronics manufacturing industry is highly appreciated;
- Experience in working in the automotive industry is appreciated;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions;
- Ability to train and coach colleagues from the production area;
- Very good communication, presentation and teamwork skills with a proven ability to deliver results;
- English knowledge.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits; Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.