Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cushman & Wakefield Echinox active.
Vezi toate job-urile Office Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Imobiliare - Real Estate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
What you need in order to be part of our team?
• Have a big smile attached, to match our team’s spirit;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Self-motivation and multi-tasking abilities;
• Be problem-solving oriented, passionate and organised about your daily work;
• To enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic work-environment;
• To be ready to constantly learn new things about the real estate industry;
• To have some experience in administrative management practices and procedures (if not, convince us that you have the potential we can invest time and effort in);
• Strong MSOffice knowledge, be fluent in English and possess cultural awareness;
• Be trustworthy and maintain strict confidentiality in performing your duties.
• Welcome clients or visitors and monitor their access;
• Answer, redirect phone calls and book meetings;
• Receive, sort and distribute internal and external couriers and expeditions;
• Provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support;
• Maintain a good cooperation with your team colleagues;
• Book transfers and taxis on behalf of staff members;
• Keep track of kitchen stocks and protocol servings;
• Keep the reception area tidy and discuss with the cleaning staff regarding the arrangements for lunch/catering.
What we offer you:
• A modern, energetic, multinational working environment, with a friendly team of professionals;
• Opportunity to further develop your skills and promote inside the company;
• Transparent feedback-oriented recruitment process;
• Mobile phone and fixed sallary;
• Medical subion at one of the top private medical services providers in Romania.
• Full time job – 8 hours per day – Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 including lunch break.
• Modern office in a high-end business environment, located in the Central North area of Bucharest, near Calea Floreasca, with a wide range of restaurants, bistros and coffee shops;
• Easy access to the city center and to all main areas of the city, including access to Otopeni Airport;
• Public transportation is good with bus stop (no. 135 bus) near the office building and metro station at 10-15 minute walk (Stefan cel Mare Station).
Since when you can start?
We sould like to meet you as soon as possible, but, before applying, please visit our website and social media, in order to make an idea about us.