Junior/Senior Hardware Development Engineer
Since 1919 Preh has stood for technical innovation and Small and Medium-style flexibility. Having started out as specialists for radio and subsequently TV electronics, the company has evolved over decades into a global supplier and much sought Original Equipment Manufacturer Partner in the automotive sector.Cerinte
● University degree - Electronics, Telecommunications, Automatics, Electrotehnics , Mechatronics .
● Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking; German language skills are an advantage;
● Knowledge in analog and digital circuits, schematic design tools and in embedded sys. with microcontrollers;
● HW or sys. knowledge/experience (design, calculation, simulation and analysis of HW modules and functions);
● Experience in automotive electronics including networking (CAN, LIN, flex ray bus);
● Knowledge and design according EMC & ESD and thermal design constraints.
● High-Speed Design (signal / power integrity) principles
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design electronic control units/modules considering the electrical tolerance, limitations and the requirements of the automotive industry (design of electronic architecture, schematics, documentation, create or update eBOM)
• Calculate and document worst-case scenarios and analysis, verification by simulation. Define and test the limits of the analysis results to meet the “robustness validation” criteria
• Work with hardware team to design and document according to Preh and supplier standards. Cooperation with international suppliers and customers
• Development of testing procedures, testing HW components
• Support and coordinate samples for optimizations. Check and monitor the module validation as well as result interpretation and improvements
• Support cost quotation and analysis. Coordinate the design and verification of the ECUs (incl. mechanic, manufacturing, test, EMC)
• PCB layout support, design for EMC & ESD
• Supporting customers, sales team, quality and purchasing departments
• Product cost optimization initiatives
● Young and dynamic working environment;
● Professional development opportunities;
● Competitive salary and bonuses;
● Flexible working time.