iOS Developer Bitdefender Central
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bitdefender active
View all jobs iOS Developer Bitdefender Central active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bitdefender is a global security technology company that provides cutting edge end-to-end cyber security solutions and advanced threat protection to more than 500 million users in more than 150 countries.nSince 2001, Bitdefender has consistently produced award-winning business and consumer security technology, and is a provider of choice in both hybrid infrastructure security and endpoint protection. Through R&D, alliances and partnerships, Bitdefender is trusted to be ahead and deliver robust security you can rely on. More information is available at http://www.bitdefender.com/Requirements
We’re looking for a creative-minded person who is passionate about technology and has a solid programming background. This will help you get up to speed fast with our ecosystem and successfully surpass challenges.
We’re looking for a person with initiative, who is eager to solve problems ranging from straightforward and well known to more complex and open-ended. All of the above with respect to the standards of quality, speed and stability Bitdefender proudly promotes.
Ideally, you should:
• have a strong logical and algorithmic thinking
• have 2+ years of experience in building iOS apps
• have 2+ years of experience developing multi-threaded apps
• have experience with Swift and Objective-C
• have experience with web service integration (REST, JSON, XML)
• be familiar with Xcode
• be able to write unit tests and functional for your code that ensure proper coverage
It would be a plus:
• if you had a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• if you showcased to us what previous projects / apps you have worked on so far
You will contribute to the development of the existing iOS app, as well as build from the ground up new apps which will complement the ecosystem.
You will get the chance to come up with great ideas to extract and deliver meaningful information to the Bitdefender Cloud.
You will work in an Agile Scrum environment, interacting with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, with UX designers, QA engineers and other developers.
You will have to continuously discover, evaluate and implement new ways to maximize the efficiency and accuracy of the technology.