Communications Associate - Internship Position
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Communications Associate - Internship Position active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and more than 40,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. It is the global owner of both Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel outside the USA and has the largest share in sales for both brands. Other global brands include Mevius and LD.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania is certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2018. In addition to the global certification achieved for the fourth year in a row, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands.We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities.
At JTI, you can shape your future! If you like it, Join The Idea!
• Student in terminal year(s) of study preferably - degree in Economics/ PR & Communication/ Philology (Romanian, English) represents an advantage;
• Motivation to learn and to develop as professional in communications area;
• Good English knowledge;
• Good communication abilities and interpersonal skills;
• Proactive attitude;
• Good time management skills;
• Proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
• Availability for travelling to different locations on the country borderline or where it is needed, by car or by air, on short notice.
Responsible for providing support in corporate affairs & communications activities:
• Contributes to the anti-illicit trade advocacy and programs meant to increase law enforcement agencies capacity to fight the illegal trade in cigarettes.
• Participates in the development and implementation of anti-illicit trade activities such as public campaigns, programs meant to increase the capacity of law enforcement agencies to fight the illegal trade (canine teams for Customs, building of a car control facility in Siret customs point, press events organization, participation in different events and meetings outside the office and outside the normal work hours).
He/She will participate in relevant meetings with authorities and will draft letters to the Customs, Border Police, National Police and/or other relevant authorities. The jobholder will support other activities in the Corporate Affairs area depending on the needs that may arise.
o 1 day induction about company & internship program
o On-the-job training
5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2018
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!