Business Development Representative- Italian Language
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bitdefender active
View all jobs Business Development Representative- Italian Language active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Bitdefender is a global security technology company that provides cutting edge end-to-end cyber security solutions and advanced threat protection to more than 500 million users in more than 150 countries.nSince 2001, Bitdefender has consistently produced award-winning business and consumer security technology, and is a provider of choice in both hybrid infrastructure security and endpoint protection. Through R&D, alliances and partnerships, Bitdefender is trusted to be ahead and deliver robust security you can rely on. More information is available at http://www.bitdefender.com/Requirements
In this role, you will be responsible for generating outbound leads, responding to and qualifying inquiries, presenting and delivering high-impact demonstrations of the Company’s solutions, while achieving monthly and quarterly quotas as well as providing timely and accurate management reports.
Education and Experience:
- Advanced Italian skills. Must be fluent also in English (written & verbal) and have excellent phone/email communication skills.
- Minimum 1-2 years of inside sales experience (selling over the phone, cold calling).
- B2B sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; a natural relationship builder
- Confident and polished phone prospecting skills required
- Ability to remain calm and confident while managing confrontation and rejection
- Proven achievement record with a“hunter” mentality.
- Must be methodological and organized.
- Salesforce expertise will be considered a plus.
- Ensures assistance via email and other live channels available for Bitdefender prospects
- Generates /Qualifies opportunities by understanding customer needs via a consultative sales methodology;
- Meets the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflows;
- Builds and maintains a consolidated relationship with Bitdefender customers;
- Works closely with the sales representatives;
- Escalates all major issues to a higher level of expertise;
- Acquires complete information in order to escalate complex issues to the upper tier;
- Builds, assimilates, implements, audits and improves working procedures;
Competitive salary based on the experience and skills;
Dynamic and motivating environment
Fresh Fruit every Tuesday
Medical services, illness and accident insurance;